What kind of software that you use to publish posts on your website? Login to admin panel and post from there or you use weblog client software? If you use weblog client, what client that you use?
I personally use BlogDesk. BlogDesk is not only free but it have many extra features. Beside it is easy to use, BlogDesk also can edit the images that you want to upload to your server.
- The simple interface is suitable even for unexperienced users.
- Intuitive WYSIWYG Editor instead of complicated HTML Tags. Of course you can edit the tags if you prefer to.
- Easy image inserting and editing. The files are uploaded by BlogDesk, no extra work is needed.
- Automatic thumbnail handling.
- Everything can be done offline and saved for later editing. You only have to be online a few seconds to finally publish your new weblog entry.
- Integrated spell checker with dictionaries for 14 languages.
- Features like Notebook, Frequently-Used-Phrases and the Technorati-Tags-Generator relieve you from time wasting and recurring tasks.
- Publish to multiple weblogs on different servers with one click.
- Default settings can be saved as templates.
- Keep local copies of your posts.
I really recommended it to all bloggers out there. Use this software if you want to publish posts on your site. You can download it for free here, Download. It is reall useful blogging tool… 🙂 [tags]blogdesk, blogging client, desktop client[/tags]