It is time to upgrade your Firefox browser (more about Firefox) because new version Firefox 18.104.22.168 has been released to the public since 30th May 2007. In this latest version more security issues have been fixed.
- MFSA 2007-17 – XUL Popup Spoofing
- MFSA 2007-16 – XSS using addEventListener
- MFSA 2007-14 – Path Abuse in Cookies
- MFSA 2007-13 – Persistent Autocomplete Denial of Service
- MFSA 2007-12 – Crashes with evidence of memory corruption (rv:22.214.171.124/126.96.36.199)
Besides that, Firefox 188.8.131.52 also includes more enhancements and fixes for Windows Vista (more about Vista). Two new languages, Afrikaans (af) and Belarusian (be) are also available in this new version.