To use SSH on Mac OS X, you need to run it from your Terminal.
1. Go to Lunchpad > Others > Terminal
2. In the Terminal window, enter this command:
- <username> – the username to login. Eg: admin
- <hostname> – the hostname of the website/server that you want to login. Eg: cypherhackz.net
- <portnumber> – the server SSH port number. Eg: 22
3. That’s all you need. Happy SSHing.. 😉
Edit: Some of you might having problem to login using the above command, where your Terminal might shows error, hostname not found.
So to login, enter this command in your Terminal to access using SSH.