Actually it happens since 29th May 2007. All of my sitemaps have errors.
I don’t know how this thing can happen. Here is the error which I got from Google Webmaster Tools.
Anyone knows how to fix this problem? I’m not sure why my robots.txt is unreachable. I didn’t block the file in .htaccess.
Btw here is my sitemap for this site. I use a WordPress plugin to generate it for me. Maybe the way the plugin coded the sitemap make the error. Not sure though. 🙁
Edit #1: I think I know why I got the error text. In my robots.txt file, I accidently blocks any files with extension .txt from being access by Google Bot. That is why Google says my robots.txt is unreachable.
I have removed the disallow .txt from my robots.txt. Hopefully, the red error text will be gone forever. 😉
Edit #2: Still the same. Google bot can’t reach my robots.txt file and give the same error. Now I’m trying using the second method. Ask my hosting provider.