Here is a trick which you can use to register an account with other domain name instead of hotmail.com domain.
- Go to Windows Live ID overview page.
- Click on the Sign-Up button.
- Copy and paste the following code into the address bar and hit enter.
- After you hit enter, there will be an alert saying “Success – additional domains added!”.
- Now you can select which domain that you want to register instead of hotmail.com only.
Note: Run this trick in Firefox. Some peoples can’t run it to work because they use IE.
[via Mess.be][tags]windows, windows live, live account[/tags]