*** Happy New Year 2011 to all my readers… 😉 ***
Previously, I was using WP Super Cache plugin to cache my blogs. Unfortunately, the plugin had made my blog vulnerable and a hacker was successfully infiltrated into my server through the cache folder created by the plugin. All my index files have been replaced with the hacker message. Since the incident, I have stopped using WP Super Cache.
Right now, I’m using another WordPress cache plugin called, W3 Total Cache. This plugin is the fastest and most complete WordPress performance optimization plugin. Various of popular blogs have using it such as mashable.com, pearsonified.com, lockergnome.com and others.
W3 Total Cache plugin will provide:
- At least 10x improvement in overall site performance (Grade A in YSlow or significant Google Page Speed improvements) when fully configured
- Improve conversion rates and “site performance” which affect your site’s rank on Google.com
- “Instant” second page views (browser caching after first page view)
- Optimized progressive render (pages start rendering immediately)
- Reduced page load time: increased visitor time on site (visitors view more pages)
- Improved web server performance (sustain high traffic periods)
To install, just go to your Plugin page in WordPress Dashboard and search for W3 Total Cache plugin. Click on the Install Now link and it will be installed automatically. Happy caching your WordPress ya… 😉