Not sure whether you guys have watched this video or not. But it is very funny and cute when see these two little boys together in front of the camera.
Archives for November 2008
Do you know about Solid State Disk (SSD)? SSD is a technology that currently being used in data storage devices especially for server applications and system. This technology uses solid-state memory to store data and commonly composed of either DRAM volatile memory or NAND flash non-volatile memory.
In SSD technology, no parts are moving like the normal hard disks you are currently using. So the data is less fragile and the disk is very silent and smooth.
Usually we use sticky notes to write down important things or things that we will do later. But these two guys have made a very interesting experiment with the sticky notes. Total of 280951 sticky notes have been used for this experiment. So better you watch this video and see why they use so many sticky notes.
At the early of my blogging journey, Weblogs Center (the domain has expired) is the one of the Malaysia bloggers forum that I always active. That forum has helped me a lot to learn about blogging and I can meet the other bloggers from Malaysia too.
But after the domain has expired and the owner leaves to Indonesia, Weblogs Center has been abandoned. It has been forgotten and new bloggers never know that Weblogs Center was once existed.
Because we (the former forum members) think that we still need Weblogs Center, we has discussed together and developed our new Malaysia bloggers forum.
Google Reader is my main RSS feed reader. It is online 24/7 and catches all my subscribed feeds everyday. Google Reader does not installed on my computer and so I don’t lose any hard disk space because all the feeds are stored in Google server. Google Reader is fast and convenient, but it lacks one feature that I think it is very useful, folders or tags renaming function.
Although Google Reader does not support that feature, but there is a way to rename or move your RSS feeds to another folder. Let say we want to rename Folder A to Folder B. Here is how to do it.
- Go to Settings and click on the Subscriptions tab.
- In “Filter by name, tag, or URL” field, enter the current folder name that you want to rename to filter out that folder. Eg: Folder A.
- In “Change folder…” dropdown list, choose New Folder… and enter the new folder name. Eg: Folder B.
- Now, click “All # subscriptions” to select all feeds under Folder A and choose Folder B in More actions… dropdown list to add that feeds into Folder B.
- Without deselect the selected feeds, choose Folder A from Remove tag under More actions… dropdown list.