Ubuntu is a well known Linux operating system that everyone want to have. because of it is free but because of the stability, light, and the most important is, Ubuntu does not need any extra security software to protect you from viruses or bad hackers. The architecture of itself has made it safe from the attacks.
If you are the Ubuntu user and at the same time use Windows XP on your PC, now you can use the Human theme (the default Ubuntu theme) in Windows XP. I have two operating systems in my PC, Ubuntu and Windows XP. I really like to use the Human theme in my Windows XP and found the way on how to make your Windows XP looks like Ubuntu. Here is how to do it.
- Download the Icon Tweaker, Human for Windows package, and Ubuntu IconPackager Set.
- Extract the Human folder from Human for Windows package to C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\
- Open the Cursors folder and right-click the Install.inf and choose Install. This will install the cursor set to your Windows.
- Now, double click Human.msstyles, and click apply to accept the Human theme. Now your Windows XP, is already has the Ubuntu theme but what we need now is the icon set.
- Install Icon Tweaker and extract the Ubuntu IconPackager Set.
- Inside the Ubuntu IconPackager Set, open the Icontweaker folder and double click Human.ita file to install the icon set.
- In IconTweaker, choose Human and click Load Theme.
- Lastly, click Apply to accept the changes and your Windows XP icons will change to Ubuntu Human icon set.